The mission of Curo Health Services is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
Each day, Curo Health Services provides compassionate Hospice care with clinical excellence to over 7000 patients, and their families, across 19 states.
Our goal is to enrich the quality of life as life's journey nears its completion. Through supportive, loving, palliative care we offer patients and their families comfort for body, mind and spirit.
We are committed to being a world class organization that provides the highest quality care to our patients. Our philosophy and culture are built around having highly experienced healthcare professionals, who are experts in pain management and in providing support and education to patients and families.
We recognize that a person is more than a physical body and we provide skilled professionals and volunteers to assist with not only the physical needs, but emotional and spiritual needs as well.
· Choose the right attitude, message and priority.
· Be accountable for all thoughts, words, and actions.
· Embrace and drive change. Pursue growth and learning.
· Demonstrate humility and servant leadership.
· Select great people, treat them with respect, help them, and communicate effectively.
· Celebrate small successes on our journey to greater success.
· We are here for our patients and each other. Be passionate about what we do. Be innovative and efficient in everything we do.
If you wish to donate to Curo Health Services, or any of its affiliate Hospice Services, please visit our fund at the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.